Auction Terms & Conditions All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. All Firearms and ammunition purchasers will require a Firearms Possession and Acquisition License issued by the Chief Firearms Officer of Ontario under the authority of the Firearms Act Statutes of Canada.
1. All sales are in CANADIAN FUNDS ONLY. All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium of the Purchase Price and payable by the Buyers. All sales and Buyer's Premium are subject to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax).
2. Invoices will be processed immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
3. Shipping is available for this auction at purchasers' expense (Handing fee + Postage) via Canada Post or CANPAR. A Handling fee of first lot is $12 and every lot thereafter is $1 plus postage cost.
4. All items are sold in "AS IS", "WHERE IS" condition with all faults, no warranties or guaranties, all sales are final and not subject to conditions.
5. All items have been made avalable for viewing and inspection. Each Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
6. Ratings in the catalog are our opinion. We acknowledge that errors may occur although we endeavor to give you accurate information in what is written. We strongly recommend you personally view any item you bid on. A gunsmith should be consulted before attempting to use or fire any firearm or ammunition.
7. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects. Please view all photos and read the full description for each item before you bid and bid accordingly. All sizes noted in description are approximate.
8. JW Auctions is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against JW Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9. Jon Wilson, JW Auctions is acting as Agent for the Seller.
10. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
11. All items must be picked up at the scheduled pickup dates and times, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
12. Any items not picked up or alternative arrangements made within 5 business days will be considered abandoned and become property of the auction company.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions and any such possible changes thereto.
All Firearms and ammunition MUST be paid in full with confirmation of a valid P.A.L. and accompanied by a receipt for pickup.
All items are sent by Canada Post or CANPAR. Shipping charges will be calculatd and proccesesd the following week after proper preparation and postage. Items will be insured, tracked and a signature required. Your shipping address must match the address on file with the CFO for your P.A.L. We are required to validate your license before we can ship your items to you.
USA Buyers: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PERMITS, CUSTOMS AND DUTY CHARGES APPLICABLE! Your purchases will be shipped once we have received an ATF importation Permit from you. To acquire a Permit an ATF Form 6 application completed by a licensed FFL Dealer with importation rights must be submitted. NOTE: NOT ALL ITEMS CAN BE IMPORTED TO THE USA SO BUYERS BEWARE. Check with the Bureau of ATF at (304) 616-4550 for more info, or your local ATF authority.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition or propellant outside of Canada.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms