Auction Terms & Conditions All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. All ammunition purchasers will require a Firearms Possession and Acquisition License issued by the Chief Firearms Officer of Ontario under the authority of the Firearms Act Statutes of Canada.
1. All sales are in CANADIAN FUNDS ONLY. All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium of the Purchase Price and payable by the Buyers. All sales and Buyer's Premium are subject to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax). Invoices for online buyers will be processed immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
2. All items are sold in "AS IS", "WHERE IS" condition with all faults, no warranties or guaranties, all sales are final and not subject to conditions.
3. Bidders who are unable to preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
4. All items have been displayed and each Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
5. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects. Please view all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly. All sizes noted in description are approximate.
6. JW Auctions is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against JW Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the close of the auction.
7. Jon Wilson, JW Auctions is acting as Agent for the Seller(s).
8. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
10. Any items purchased and not picked up or alternative arrangements made within 5 business days will be considered abandoned and become property of the auction company.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions and any such possible changes thereto.
All ammunition MUST be paid in full with confirmation of a valid P.A.L. for pickup or shipping.
Contact JW Auctions regarding pickup/delivery/shipping details. Jon.firstname.lastname@example.org
If shipping is required, all items are sent by Canada Post or CANPAR. Shipping charges will be determined after proper preparation and postage. Your shipping address must match the address on file with the CFO for your P.A.L. We are required to validate your license before we can ship your items to you.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition outside of Canada.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms